Thursday, April 9, 2009

what kids should[nt] do

These are wicked old (from freshman year), but they still cheer me up, so I'll post them for any of you who haven't already seen them. They're from a series called What Kids Should[n't] Do. I can't seem to locate the other 3 images in the series, but here's the 3 I have!
Brace yourselves, now...Okay. Yeah.
My favorite is the one of the little boy shoving a fork into an outlet. Couldn't find that one. It just occurred to me that I've always had a sort of sick fascination with drawing cute children in peril. Weird, huh?

Today wasn't awesome. I DID discover my lost driver's license under my dresser though, so that was nice. The picture on my license is from 2005. I never got a new photo taken.

P.S.
The GRAND opening of ellenkling.com is nigh! GET READY!

Listening to:
Basia Bulat - I Was A Daughter
Pedro the Lion - Options
Elliot Smith - Needle in the Hay

No comments: