Tuesday, April 7, 2009

leave-behind

I've been thinking about what to make for a leave-behind at companies I will be applying to. Here are my thoughts on the matter:
No, my handwriting does not always look that wretched.
Yes, the "cupcake" looks more like a meteorite than food.
I don't know why I always capitalize "OR".

Other News:

Today felt a lot shorter than you'd think a day of normal length would feel.

Nolan got me into this book series by George R. R. Martin, starting with A Game Of Thrones. It's pretty darn epic. I'm only a hundred or so pages into it, but I can already tell it's going down on the ole list of great books. I just wish school would quit getting in the way of read time.

Also. I am deeply weary of the rain. Seriously. 5 out of the past 8 trips to campus i've made, it's been pouring rain. More also. Why do the birds wake up at 2:3o am? The little bastards start waking up just as i'm trying to go to sleep. They must have it out for me. Don't they know it's still pitch black outside that early? I wont shed a tear this Spring when I see pasty dead bird fetuses on the sidewalks. No, sir.

Listening to:
Yann Tiersen - Les jours tristes
Yann Tiersen - Comptine d'Un Autre
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Cutter

No comments: