Monday, April 27, 2009

Wall Dolls and cover design

Hey guys. The past 2 weeks have redefined my idea of what "busy" truly means. I don't have time to elaborate on everything i've been doing right now, but i wanted to let you know that i am still alive. I'll have a lot to share pretty soon!

My teacher still has the other box i made with the painted crab man in it, so i've been unable to photograph that one right now. Wall Dolls are just sculptures with flat backs and a bracket that allow you to hang them off nails on the wall, btw.

I'm going to alter/add a lot of new content to my site directly. So, be prepared!

I'm in charge of designing the cover for the latest edition of the Best Type Found In Baltimore. This is the progress. There will eventually be an image where the black is.



















listening to:
The Macrea Sisters - And Am I Born To Die
Jean Ritchie - Edward

No comments: