Sunday, March 8, 2009

the streetlights call themselves stars

The weather has warmed and the clock has moved ahead. I've found a lot of good new music over the past week. And, surprisingly, most of it is upbeat stuff. I guess the change in weather has seeped into my spirits.

I was looking through my pictures tonight and found this one. It's from Winter Break in Hamburg Pavilion. It just made me smile, so I thought i'd post it in lieu of arts.Oh, hell... I might as well show you guys some stuff. I'll probably reshoot the two cover pictures because I was only using two lights when I took them. I have three lights now (and everyone knows 3 lights are better than 2)! This is a book cover I made Junior year for my Photo Imaging class. It's called The Zucchini Bomber.


















I've been running again. It's pathetic how much my lungs have weakened since I last ran regularly. But i'll keep with it.

Listening to:
Meursault - Salt, Pt. 1
Meursault - Salt, Pt. 2
Meursault - Pissing On Bonfires/Kissing With Tongues
Joe Pug - Nation of Heat

No comments: