Saturday, March 28, 2009

i swear i've been working

Hey.
So the last post I made had those colorful bugs as part of a hand scroll I was making. However, the paper I had to print it on for it to look decent was too thick to be rolled without making the whole scroll look like hell. That led me to make an entirely new scroll (hand done this time). It read left to right in the actual scroll, but I reversed it for you english speaking peeps. And this is what came of it:



I went running last night. Breathed well, ran fine. Hooooray for asthma drugs.
Then it started raining.
Then I went to a grand party hosted by the lovely Jen Brown.
Now I am eating animal crackers and wishing Tegan and Sara wrote better lyrics.

Listening to:
Tegan and Sara - Nineteen
Santigold - I'm A Lady
John Hiatt - Cry Love ((hahah!))

2 comments:

Nolan said...

I like to pretend the little monster is attacking with hair.

alissandra seelaus said...

i make that very same wish a whole lot.