Monday, March 30, 2009

embarrassing art

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. It was pretty good as Baltimore birthdays go. I got some work done, did laundry. Jen brought over muffins in the morning and Erik came over in the pm. Not a bad way to get older.

In other news.... I made a little book about my relationship with deodorant. Then I printed 10 of them. Each one is 24 pages. I haven't included all the spreads. Maybe i'll do that later upon resquest! Here it is in all it's embarrassing glory:


THE STACK!

1 comment:

summa smiff said...

I, too, love smelling the deodorants. However, due to some unattributed shame, only allow myself this most innocent of pleasures on the rare occasions when I need to actually buy new deodorant. But then, and only then, I smell every damn one in the store. Including the menz sometimes.