Thursday, March 5, 2009

deodorant and mild depression



This is for my DIY book. I'll explain later. I just wanted to show guys what i've been doing these last few days.


I just finished writing one essay and figured I'd take a break and make a post before starting on the next essay for the same class... *covers eyes with hands*

I woke up in the fetal position, nails dug into my pillow, making some sort of incoherent sound this morning. And my stomach felt like I'd just been impaled on a rusty iron rod. I stepped out of bed to put some clothes on and slipped on a biography of John Winthrop that had fallen off the bed when I fell asleep reading it. Fucking Puritan. Then I proceeded to fall back asleep, laying on the floor curled in a ball. I woke up not too long after to my cell alarm going off and my mouth all dry because it was about 5 inches from the space heater. Not my finest hour.

If there was an emergency button for my life, I would have pressed it today. But it probably wouldn't matter anyway because i'm sure the siren's broken and the flashing lights burned out back in '98

Dear Mom,
I love you. I can't ever really say that enough to you.

Listening to:
Mumford and Sons - Hold On To What You Believe
Mumford and Sons - White Blank Page
the sound of the heater clicking on oscillate.

No comments: