Monday, September 15, 2008

a change in priorities

I've been running pretty regularly these days. Tonight was great. I didn't even hack up a lung afterwards! I checked the mileage in my car. It's a puny 1.5 mile route, but i'll probably increase that as I get better.

Anywho... today has been somewhat chill. A friend gave me a brief tour of the Senior Illustration studios. It was neat seeing where they all work, but also a bit saddening because i'm not there with them. I love illustrating, but... i just wanted to learn knew things.

The Kentucky gov. is mailing me an absentee ballot application (let's see how that pans out)
I was an idiot and washed my favorite bright/white clothes with a lot of darkwash jeans
I still need to finish the Helpin stuff
and I may be turning into a health freak.

No comments: