Saturday, February 21, 2009

website! what what!

It's been a big day.
I finally bit the bullet and bought web hosting and a domain name today. 3 years worth, in fact. I spent the better half of the morning trying to figure out how to work it and upload stuff. Sadly, I'm still on the retarded end of the knowledge spectrum, but I'm getting better. It's basically just a pretty placeholder right now, but I'm building something sweet. Welcome to the not-so-grand opening of ellenkling.com!

I've been typing up a resume today as well. It's a troublesome process because I've kept no record whatsoever of my life's achievements (however meager). I sit here racking my brain, desperately trying to remember what I did in which year and then debating whether or not it even matters to anyone. *shakes head* terrible.

I got sidetracked for several hours in Illustrator. I decided it would be a good idea to digitize ole Red Snake. Regrettably, I decided to change the scale of the scales AFTER I drew them all, so now they don't line up perfectly with each other, but... oh well.


My eyes ache.

No comments: