Thursday, February 12, 2009

finished instruction sheet

WOOO. So I finished my instruction sheet on how to fold and build a stellated octahedron. It went over real well in class tonight. I'm also very pleased with it. To the rest of the world, it's probably exceedingly bland, but to me... it is... the first thing I've been proud of in a long time.

I've deleted the previous 'in-progress' post for the sake of saving file room on this blog.

If anyone wants to try and follow the instructions to make one, I'd be forever grateful to you if you told me how it went. It's a rather time consuming endeavor to begin, but the product is a lot of fun (if you like 3-dimensional paper ornaments).



More good news:
I no longer have Strep/Tonsilitis.
Nolan is coming tomorrow morning!

Lame news:
I have a lot of homework to do while he's here.

Listening to:
Billy Bragg - Help Save the Youth of America
Billy Bragg - Levi Stubbs Tears
Brightblack Morning Light - We Share Our Blanket With the Owl
Sigur Ros - Inní mér syngur vitleysingur

No comments: