Sunday, October 12, 2008

nothin' new

I've been pretty sick for about 8 days now. It seems to be the standard cold, but it's not really improving much, which doesn't bode well. I'll give it another 2 or 3 days before I'll have to drag myself to the clinic and find out what's really ailing me.

I don't really have much new art to post for this week, so I thought I'd go ahead and put up some older work that I don't yet hate.


This is a lighter made out of paper. It was pretty big (about 9 inches tall).

I like the idea of creating a flame out of paper.







This picture was taken at the same time as those from the series I posted in my previous entry.

The original image has been lost due to a seriously unfortunate file transferring accident, which resulted in the loss of about 3 years worth of photos. So... this one's a smaller size and.... it's greenish.

I like the longer dimensions of the photos in that series. They were all taken on Tanner's digital rebel, a machine far superior to my 'ole Nikon coolpix 5700.

No comments: