Tuesday, October 14, 2008

doggg

This is a work in progress. I'm creating a package design for some dog treats.

Here's a German Shepherd I drew tonight. I colored it in realistic browns and creams originally, but then ended up reverting back to the simpler image because I just liked it better.

I still don't know how I feel about the brown fur lines. What do you guys think? Should I change the color of them so they match a little more? Or maybe I could go crazy and color 'em magenta and cobalt or something!

I'll keep y'all updated on it.






I found these gentlemen in a notebook from last year. They express my mood well tonight.










Today has been a difficult day. It was about 4pm before I could get anything to stay inside my stomach (including water). Most unpleasant.

No comments: