Thursday, December 18, 2008

whatever, art school.

I've spent the last week or so completely engrossed in work. An art update will come later. This is just a stupid list.

1) seen a lot of new art.
2) decided my own work is inadequate and/or childish and awful.
3) probably going to mess around with ink again. and maybeee acrylic.
4) possibly killed my printer tonight.
5) have to write a massive paper in a number of hours.
6) I don't blink enough.
7) I just wear the same pair of jeans every day so that I never have to take stuff out of the pockets.
8) Everyone else is far more eloquent on their blogs than I am. I guess mine really isn't something I should ever show potential employers. or anyone, really.


Listening to: the eerie screetch of metal on metal from some sort of train outside.

1 comment:

Darcey Young said...

disorientation, confusion, and anger all increase with number of pockets. however, one huge pocket (i.e. massive bag) equals one chaotic mass.

installment #1 of darcey's recipes for depression.

If I could write as well as you, or Sam, my blog would be more wordish. however.. I can only afford a part-time translator, so...