Tuesday, December 9, 2008

cats galore!

I've been a very busy beaver. This is a collage I threw together of individual cats I'm working on for a piece with the theme of "excess". I wanted to focus on an excess of animals in a house (a.k.a. animal hoarding). It's a pretty disgusting, terrible thing.

You'll probably get to see what I'm doing with these cats eventually. Not now though! haha....

I may not be posting again for another 2 weeks. Shit's goin' down. 20 pages need to be written.

Listening to:
Bon Iver - Skinny Love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mrow

Megan Russell said...

I want this the size of my living room wall. Seriously great.

Megan Russell said...

P.S. I occasionally e-stalk your stuff via facebook so I am just going to go ahead and link you. I'm really digging this red series you have going on.