Tuesday, November 4, 2008

yum-yums











































This is some stuff I made for my bakery. It should be stated that i do not actually have a bakery. Yes, it is woefully unfortunate. the above desserts are vector illustrations. They're 4 inch stickers advertising the business (and just looking real tasty). I'd also make them as magnets to sell as fridge decoration or just give 'em to people who purchase large orders! The fridge above is just a fancy way of showcasing their size.

I've also made a minimal website (3 flats), wrapping papery pattern, and letter head. There's a pie box on the way and wedge shaped stickers for selling individual pieces of cake and pie in those plastic boxes.

Yup. I've been fairly prolific. And this isn't even the half of it...

I was thinking about maybe posting a large file size so you guys can set your desktop to be covered in desserts, but... unless there is some demand for this, I don't really want to take up the file space on my account.