Saturday, November 15, 2008

i got comet in my eye

Been painting a giant red snake. I've already done two coats of red on it. Now it is drying. The canvas is taking up an entire wall, forcing my bed to hang out in the middle of the room for the time being. I keep tripping over stuff and losing my pillows off the top of my bed. It's silly.

I've got to write some stupid poopid paper for my history of illustration class for tomorrow. It shouldn't take long. I'm just tired of writing papers. Every week is too much. in fact, even once a year is too much considering I'm not going to have a career that requires me to write papers...

I have a field trip for that class tomorrow. 8:30 - 6. We're going to Delaware, which means a lot of time on the ole' yella school bus. Should be interesting.

I feel sorta dizzy and weird. that can probably be attributed to prolonged exposure to various toxic fumes today. Thank you paint, bathroom cleaners, and permanent marker!

Listening to:
Tom Pettty - Down South
Velvet Underground - Venus in Furs

No comments: