Sunday, November 16, 2008

cold fingers

This is my unfinished red snake.

Don't fret, people. I did not steal that road sign. It was sitting in my apt, then I took it into my room and put it on the wall to cover some missing paint. I know nothing of it's origins.







The proportions of items in my room look strange relative to each other. I promise I do not live in a fun house. In fact, my house isn't fun at all...

I went to the depots with Erik today (Office and Home Depot). Gas is [relatively] cheap these days! I just filled up at $2.32 per gallon last week.

The field trip yesterday was pretty alright. Sam introduced me to Fleet Foxes, then there was Erik's belated birthday feast at Aloha Sushi, followed by apple fritters at Dunkin' Donuts.

I AM GOING HOME IN 5 DAYS.

Listening to:
Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (Part 1)
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

No comments: