Thursday, March 24, 2011

an untriumphant return

It's been a really long time, guys.
But it feels like even longer.
My lack of posts is due to a decreased amount of free time and motivation. I got a new job last October. I sit at a desk and work at a computer from 8 - 5 doing design for a company in a nearby county. So when I get home, my eyes usually hurt too much to even attempt my own personal projects. Gotta go get new prescription lenses soon.

Trav has a job where he goes in to work at 5pm and gets off at 9pm. This is pretty unfortunate considering I am just leaving the office when he's going in to work. We don't see each other enough, so we stay up too late in an attempt to be together.

I'll be 24 this Tuesday.

I am not always such a sad sack. I promise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just like the movie LADYHAWKE.

Ellen Kling said...

Ha!
I need to watch this movie.