Friday, May 1, 2009

Calendar updates

JANUARY: Meredith and Gill enjoyed standing in perilous locations
FEBRUARY: Daniel and Sue fell hard into love
MARCH: Shannon would later regret following the leprechauns
APRIL: Harold knew better than to feed the bunny
MAY: Lewis couldn't wait for fish
JUNE: Ellie loved her own reflection
JULY: Larry was always under foot
AUGUST: Juan took the prank too far
SEPTEMBER: Randy had angered Pricilla for the last time
OCTOBER: Edward was never much for sharing
NOVEMBER: Hubert took matters into his own hands

DECEMBER: Mary was consumed by holiday cheer... and fire

4 comments:

Sam Bosma said...

Lovely.

Also, first time I'm seeing your new blog design. How long as it been like this? I don't know, I only see through Google reader. Lookin' good.

Ellen Kling said...

Thanks, Sam.
It's been like this for... two months maybe? It's been a while. I changed it when I designed my website so they'd match a little better (and so it wouldn't look so defaulty)

Jenna said...

I was so excited for this! I love fucked-up-funny

Megan Russell said...

Ellen, I came to check out some new work and I am not disappointed. These are hilariously wonderful and I love them. Theyre the best thing since Gorey.